Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo)
| || |
June 14, 2017 ( Post 1 )
A student of the Rivers State University was yesterday electrocuted by a high tension cable of the PHED somewhere around the school campus. The student - a female whose body was found lying lifeless close to the schools main gate shuttle park died while trying to move across an erosion after a heavy rain that started in the early hours of Tuesday.
According to Victor Briggs, "the erosion she was trying to get across had a high tension wire in it as a result of a pole that fell yesterday (Monday 12th), the Deceased had no idea there was a wire in the water."
It was also gathered that men of the PHED was contacted on Monday, the day the electric pole fell but all efforts to get them address the situation had seem fruitless.
According to reports, the total number of reported students death cases on campus has been summed up to three (3) since the beginning of the semester in the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt.
Share it Let Friends Know
Make A Reply Below!